Thursday, June 18, 2009

New House Pictures!

I'm sorry this has taken me so long! We had some computer problems and then we were in FL for a little while. I have pictures of that too. :-) We both really enjoyed spending time with my family and meeting the Stone family and the Lynn family. :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy these pictures. I am not posting any pictures of the office yet because it's a mess, but when we get it set up I'll post some.


Here is the kitchen.




This is the livingroom.



The bathroom...
The laundry room....


The hallway from the kitchen to the bedroom....

And Bell on the bed. :-(

Our front porch.

The front walkway.


I love these flowers! They are climbing all over the front porch! :-)


Patsy likes them too. :-)

I like watching the hummingbirds that come to drink from the feeder on my porch. :-)
I hope you all enjoyed these and that you have a wonderful day!!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Woohoo! You posted something! OK, just kidding... :o) Nice pictures. See you soon.

Marci said...

You let Belle on that quilt!!!!! :) Better your quilt than my couch. :)

Those purple flowers are clematis. You probably knew that, but just in case you didn't.

Laura {{* *}} said...

Oh Brittany,
you have made such a lovely, inviting home!
The pictures remind me of the Danish proverb,
"The path to a friend's house is never long."

You and Josh will grow a beautiful family there.
Yes, you will.

{{* *}}

Sharri said...

Loved the pics of your new darling home!
I hope you will make many happy memories there!

I am jealous of your hummingbirds! I have my feeder out--and have for over a month...and no hummers!

Unknown said...

Hi Brittany! This is Keturah from Montana. The house sure looks different than when we lived there! It looks very cozy and inviting.