Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Birthday....

To the man who is my best friend.

To the man who loves me no matter what.

To the man I'm blessed to spend the rest of my life with.

To the man I love with all of my heart.


And secondly!


Happy Birthday to the best Mom in the world.

The one who showed me what it is to be a godly wife and mother.

The one who I know loves me unconditionally.

The one who I can always call and talk to when I need to.

Mom, you're an amazing woman and I thank God for you. Thank you for setting such a wonderful example for me and my sisters to follow! I love you.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to both of those whom you cherish!

In Christ,
~Shannon~

Jean Marie said...

Happy Birthday Josh and Mrs. Brower!!!

Marci said...

I just saw this. :) I am glad I got to wish them both Happy Birthday on their day!!